Top Ten Tuesday is hosted weekly by The broke and the Bookish! This weeks theme is top ten books I resolve to read in 2013! This is going to be a hard one for me... I have over 2000 books on my TBR list... and more coming out all the time. So here are some books I'm most excited about this coming year!
- It Had to Be You by Jill Shalvis - I love this series! I have read every other book in this series, so I can't wait for the new installments to come out this summer!
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay - I've heard amazing things about this one, so I can't wait to find a time to read it!
- Moloka'i by Alan Brennert - This one goes with my resolve to read more grown up literature picks this year. I've had this book since it came out, and it's still sitting there unread! I need to read it like now!
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare - I loved the first three in this series, so I have no idea as to why the rest of her books remain unread, but I plan to find time to finish them this year!
- Moonlight Road by Robyn Carr - Actually, I plan to finish this entire series. It's a long one, but I love these books. This is number 11, so only 10ish more to go!
- Everbound by Brodi Ashton - I loved loved loved loved Everneath which I finally read last week... So I cannot wait to get my hands on this one!
- Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward - This is another series I plan to finish this year, or catch up on. I think this year will be all about catching up on the 80something series I have going right now...
- Frostbite by Richelle Mead - I loved the first book in this series!! Then I just never picked up the second one! This year I plan to though and i'm excied to do so!
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater - I will finish this trilogy this year! I will I will I will!
- Chosen at Nightfall by C.C. Hunter - I cannot wait for this book to come out. I love this series!! I'm sad to see it end, but I really want to know what happens now!
I also have to say that since it is officially 2013 now (HAPPY NEW YEAR) I am officially actually launching this blog. I'll start posting reviews and such very soon! I'm excited to see where this blog takes me!